Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Please Let Me Introduce Myself

My name is Bonnie Siracusa. I have extensive experience as an independent artist doing fine art and mural commissions for public, business and private clients. My public murals continually entertain large audiences in schools, post offices, the Carpenters Union, doctors offices, nursing homes, catering halls, bowling alleys, restaurants and retail stores. I have done murals in private residences throughout the Long Island, New York City and Westchester areas. I have worked independently and have collaborated with designers and corporate consultants. My work has been featured in the NYC Art Expo, The Home Improvement shows in NYC and Long Island, and the Mansions and Millionaires Designer Showcases.
I will keep you posted on up and coming Art Exhibitions, Trade Shows and Art Fairs that I have.
I will also provide you with my most up to date info and photos of works in progress. Last, but not least I will post articles on beneficial and helpful tips about murals and solve various design problems that clients may have. Please visit my website at: www.InnerMindsVision.com.
I look forward to hearing from you. 

1 comment: